Saturday, April 1, 2017











Sims4 Gamer Themed Hoodies ! ♥
  • 6 Designs
  • Teen - Elder Female Only
  • MALE VERSION IN THE MAKING !
  • was going to make them individual downloads, but I have no idea how to do that just yet lol



OMG I think I might've outdone myself :o I was literally just playing around with recoloring ideas and found this BASE GAME hoodie and I actually really liked it, but the options were super limited -.- soooooo THESE happened! Lol ♥ 
I was going to add more, but I honestly ran out of ideas and wanted to get into making a MATERNITY SET (currently still a WIP ^-^ : it's gonna be great, promise lol) !!
Anyways, hope you all enjoy this and let me know if you have any problems downloading as always !


Happy Simming!! 
- PixelSims♥

No comments:

Post a Comment